“Food was superb, service was excellent!”
Our Gaishoku Card is much more than just a Gift Card
If you have one:
to register it for your protection
to inquire about your Card's balance
to report a lost or stolen Card
to add more funds.
If you don't have one, here's why you need to get one:
- It's the perfect dining gift for anyone who enjoys great food - including yourself!
- It's reusable and reloadable; you can
add funds here
on our website or in person - with no fees. There is no
charge to purchase a Card, and no "dormant account fee" or other
- When you buy or add funds to your Gaishoku Card, you'll earn
Gaishoku Points, redeemable for discounts on anything we sell!
Currently, we add 2.5% of applied funds to your Gaishoku Point balance
(for example, a $100 Card purchase or recharge adds 250 Gaishoku
points, worth $2.50 in discounts).
- Funds remaining on purchased Gaishoku Cards can be used anytime;
there's no minimum purchase and they never expire!
- If you register your Card, we can look it up, so you can use it even if it's
sitting at home and we can replace it (including any remaining funds) if it's
ever lost or stolen.
- It's beautiful and looks cool in your wallet, so you'll
naturally be recognized as a very classy person with exquisite
(By the way, "Gaishoku" means "Dining Out")
The Fine Print
Your Gaishoku Card is redeemable for Ichikawa products, is not a credit
card, has no implied warranties and is not refundable or redeemable for cash.
Ichikawa Japanese Cuisine is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged
Cards or Card funds (protect this Card as you would cash), but registered Cards and any remaining funds will be replaced with a new Card upon payment of a $3.00 processing fee.
For your protection, please register your Card on our website, and report a lost/stolen Card to us promptly.
Gaishoku Point accumulation plans are subject to change at